Available to buy or hire
call Jim on 01904 768230
For more information
- Award winning with proven elements refined to deliver customer specific requirement.
- Fuel savings—Low draft design saves fuel and/or power requirement.
- Tungsten faced wearing parts—maintain maximum performance throughout working life ( unlike ever decreasing conventional parts which become ineffective).
- Choice of wing widths available to suit specific local conditions range from 150 mm-300 mm.
- High grade special steels used throughout including 20mm Hardox legs.
- 508mm concave scalloped discs mounted in pairs.
- 508mm packer roller with large shouldered fin provide positive drive in all conditions.
- Increased profit from improved crop performance.