Here at Plowman Brothers we have facilities on site to undertake the necessary repairs after an accident. Our workshop also carries out repairs and modifications to existing livestock trailers and livestock containers.
Repairs & Modifications
This Pezzaioli we took as part exchange for a new trailer was sound inside but had obviously seen plenty of work and needed a bit of TLC. A full blast (not same trailer shown) and repaint and the all-important Plowman bull later and it looks a very smart trailer.
This box was cut down and fitted onto a new short trailer – pictures above show before and after the work was carried out.
We undertake modifications, alterations and repairs to all makes of livestock containers and livestock trailers. Our services range from replacing a damaged hydraulic hose to manufacturing and replacing a full trailer under a container.
Examples of our services:
- Aluminium, stainless and mild steel welding repairs
- Sand blasting and repainting
- Cross member replacement and chassis repairs
- Axle repairs or replacement
- Gate repairs or replacement
- Retro fitting of hydraulic ramps
- Deck height alterations
- Rear door repairs or replacement
- Bed-plate replacement
- Replacement of wire ropes and pulleys
- All aspects of accident repair work
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems including remote control systems.
Work is carried out to a high standard as quickly as possible ensuring minimum downtime and hire trailers can usually be provided to reduce inconvenience to the operator. We stock a wide range of spares for various makes of trailers and containers and our comprehensive workshop facilities also allow us to fabricate parts if required.
We also undertake repair and modification work to commercial and agricultural vehicles, trailers and equipment.
Diesel tank fabricated and fitted Modifications to pickup truck Pressing and weld repairs to tipper trailer
If you would like to discuss any work you require then please give us a call on 01904 768 230. You can also email us at email@example.com – if you can send photos that always helps.